Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I am playing gample

These days I have been spending hours surfing the websites of Graduate school in order to find a right school in the meaning that I will be proud of entering it and it will be satisfactory of accepting me. There are so many schools and so many mentors that I can not make a choice. I am just playing a gamble.

When I decided to enter an university three years ago, I didn't have such a tough time because my family helped me and the universities are in China. But this time, I am going to study in America which I have never been and is unfamiliar with. It is said America has many good schools and more opportunities. Like the people on the boat of Mayflower, I cherish this dream and take the risk to pursue it.

This morning, my roommates, who is also preparing to study overseas, told me he dreamed that I reveived many offers last night. I hope it is a good signal to me.

No comments: