Friday, August 11, 2006

Avril Lavigne

This is the first time I listen to Avril Lavigne. Long before today I have noticed her beautiful name and grace posters. She rarely smiles. She impress you with a remote and pride attitude, something like a girl in one of Murakami Haruki's novel, Dance! Dance!Dance! this kind of girls have a talent to observe and control others. however, I didn't become a fan of Avril then because I have seen too many quick-coming-and -quick-going singers with a beautifle face but an ugly voice. I have a prejudice toward newly emerging actrees.

My idea changed when I come to losing grip, the first song of the album Complicated. Her style is a little like Sun Yanzi, relaxed and comfortable. I continued. the song complicated convert me to a funs of Avril. And then,Tomorrow. The voice souds so sweet that I feel my sweetheart whisp around my ears.

I have just listen to Avril, I can only recommend the following
  • complicated
  • skater boy
  • tomorrow
List to be continued.

No comments: